Fabric Slip Cover Systems
HDB Fabric Slip Covers provide shade, comfort and protect your boat's finish and interior. Extra tough, yet lightweight, they are the best solution for heavy snowfall areas and are easily removed for the season.
Purpose Driven Designs
For 32 years, HDB has provided high quality proven design techniques for slip covers systems. We design and build your slip cover in the style and colors of your choice. With our purpose driven designs, you are assured of years of dependable service.
- Hot dipped galvanized metal frame provides long life and low maintenance
- All metal surfaces are smoothed and free of sharp points to reduce abrasion on the fabric cover
- Center peak and sides are rotary formed/curved to further reduce fabric wear
- Trusses are located on 57” centers for added strength
- All truss frame members have 1 1/2" square tubing with 1/8’ heavy wall
- Purlins are located on 30” centers and made from 1 x 1 x 14 GA tubing
- 3/16” laser cut steel plate is used to make extra heavy duty base mountings to the dock structure
- We recommend top-of-the-line Sunbrella fabric. Sunbrella is made from 100% solution dyed acrylic fiber, which gives it the best color brightness. Sunbrella also has a fluorocarbon finish that provides excellent water repellency and stain release. It is warranted for 5 years against loss of color or strength.
- Cover edges are triple sewn and include added vinyl reinforcement banding for added strength and durability.
- The center ridge also features extra vinyl reinforcement to resist wear and tear.
- All stitching is done with strong UV resistant polyester-coated thread. Standard seams are all double sewn.